Re: [Roadsters] Just Bought SRL311-07371 - Sitting 17 years!

To: reefpix@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Just Bought SRL311-07371 - Sitting 17 years!
From: <stevenehlers@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 21:27:21 -0700
Hey James ,
 I saw your posting on the Forum .Where in Texas are you located ? I own the
Oldest Datsun /Nissan Z car  specialty Shop in North Texas ,and possibly the
Oldest Datsun Specialty shop in the state .
 I have owned my Datsun Roadsters for over 35 years ,and for my customers I
have done complete Restorations and Race car Prep on them in the 30+ years we
have been in business . Give me call sometime to discuss your cars
reincarnation .
Regards ,
 Steve
www.risingsunperformance.com