[Roadsters] Datsun Roadster Community

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Datsun Roadster Community
From: stl@adnc.com
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 12:09:33 -0700
Having followed this List for about 10 years, and occasionally, very
occasionally, posting to it, I have seen many owners whose posts have
helped me on solutions to the myriad issues that can pop up on a car
that has been out of production for 40 years.

To all of you who have taken the time to share your experiences,
knowledge and enthusiasm for these cars, I have learned from, and
enjoyed your posts ... from the strictly technical to the purely "I
had a great drive/race/adventure, let me tell you about it", and all
the myriad Roadster subjects in between ... Thank You.

That is the List that I try to read.

As to the occasional flames, insults, and inartfull profanity that
from time to time appears on the List, I chalk those up to inbreeding,
bottle feeding, or just plain "cussidness", and hit Delete. %^)

Steve Landuyt
'69 2000
San Diego

Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net