[Roadsters] FW: 1969 Datsun 2000 Roadster for sale

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] FW: 1969 Datsun 2000 Roadster for sale
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 11:53:14 -0700
Got this email yesterday. The seller's phone number puts it in San
Bernadino, CA.

There were four pictures attached, which I have removed since the listserv
will strip them anyway. The car looks basically straight except for rear end
damage in both taillight areas. If you want to see the pictures, contact me
and I'll send them to you.

Other than that, I know nothing about this car or the seller.

Gordon Glasgow