[Roadsters] Parting out 1965 SPL 311 02178 in Chesapeake Virginia

To: Datsun Roadsters send mail <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Parting out 1965 SPL 311 02178 in Chesapeake Virginia
From: Jim In Virginia <wrenchorhammer@live.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 15:42:47 -0400
For All,

I am parting out this car.  It has no engine, trans, or much interior left,
and I am keeping the front fenders and most of the rear of the body.  If
anyone wants anything else, let me know and I will look and see if that part
is there and if it is any good.  If so, I would sell it to any list member for
little more than the cost of postage....or you can come over and take it off
yourself and just donate a few dollars to my roadster/510/boat fund.

If you want a particular part and are not sure if the part I have is a good
match, I can take a picture and send it to you.

Act fast, my plan is to take most of what I dont keep to the scrap yard next
weekend and get the scrap steel price for it.

Best Regards,
Jim

67 pushrod 2L 5spd
72 510 Sportwagon Project
96 Miata "M" daily driver
2010 Ford F-250 old school regular cab 6 spd stick XLT
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive