[Roadsters] Under dash Voltage regulator

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Under dash Voltage regulator
From: Jeff and Lois Holder <loisandjeff@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 18:14:50 -0700
Hi group.

I'm new to the list serve and to roadster restoration. I've been working on my
67.5 1600 for 3 years. I am ready to get it registered but I need to make sure
everything is working correctly. At present my fuel level gauge and
temperature gauges are not working. I have a new temperature sending unit and
two fuel level sending units (neither make a difference) so I think the
sending units are working. My wiring diagram shows that these gauges and all
going back to a voltage regulator under the dash. I am at a loss at finding
the regulator since I don't know what I'm looking for. Anyone know where the
regulator looks like and where it may be located?

Thank for any help I can get.

Jeff Holder
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html