Re: [Roadsters] Class win at last week's Monterey Concours

To: <mkiisupra@hotmail.com>, Datsun Roadsters send mail
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Class win at last week's Monterey Concours
From: Jim In Virginia <wrenchorhammer@live.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 22:39:12 -0400
Oh my, that is dis-heartening in a way, as it looks like a nice roadster that
garnered the dead fish trophy.  On the other hand, since our cars will
obviously never be worth much, they will also never cost that much to own, and
we can keep driving them.

I visited ABBICUS RACING last week, and what a wonderful place.  Turns out its
30 minutes from my house.  They had some true 100 point 3000 Healys....but I
dont think you will ever see them on the road being enjoyed from a driving
perspective!

Best Regards,
Jim
Chesapeake Va