Re: [Roadsters] Extra Keys

To: "lmflaming@comcast.net" <lmflaming@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Extra Keys
From: Fred Katz <roadster@astound.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:51:52 -0700
I have found key blanks on eBay. There are two key blanks available, only the
long one works all locks including trunk and console. The long key to access
all locks on a 1966 roadster had the descriptor title on eBay:

Key blank Taylor D74E D. L.. DT6 Datsun Nissan 1966-1970

You're in luck, there is one available on eBay.

The shorter valet key for door and ignition only had the descriptor title on
eBay:

Key blank Dominion Lock DT1 Datsun Nissan 1966-1970 D74F

My keys look like the Dominion keys, except for having a Griffin and Nissan
logo in the center of the square key head on both sides.

Fred - So.SF
BADROC