Re: [Roadsters] Eventfull weekend in the NW - SHEDD OREGON BBQ

To: "Mark Anderson" <anderson1772@comcast.net>, "Owen"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Eventfull weekend in the NW - SHEDD OREGON BBQ
From: "E Scanlon" <escanlon@wa-net.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 20:48:02 -0700
Mark Anderson and I are planning on meeting at the I-5 Rest Stop just South
of Wilsonville @ 9:00 - 9:15 am to caravan in together.  It's just past the
Exit for the Wilsonville-Hubbard Hwy, Mile 282.

Would anyone else want to join us?
Gary, Owen?  Leigh, Stubbs? Anyone I haven't mentioned?

Our plan is to be there in time for the Road Run that starts at 11am, and
hoping to be there at 10:30am (unless someone sees a flaw in our timing).

For contact purposes:

My cell phone: 360-931-6744
Wife's Cell : 360-901-0825
Both will be on.