Re: [Roadsters] Engine Bay/Trunk

To: richard bush <rabush2000@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Engine Bay/Trunk
From: RWM <RWM@RWMann.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 19:22:58 -0400
Richard,

Trunk and engine compartment matched the exterior on both cars I've owned.

That said, I painted the engine compartment white (on the current Imron
red car) to help with in-compartment visibility.

- Bob

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >>  Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive