Re: [Roadsters] reusing tapped out holes

To: peter harrison <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] reusing tapped out holes
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 09:31:19 -0500
  McMaster Carr has what they call Rivet Nuts, which are what I use.
They also have Jack nuts, which are more like Molly bolts. Molly bolts
may work for you also, I've used them, nut you have to hold onto them so
they don't turn when you are tightening the screw. I'll have to dig out
my kit to see who made it and post that information.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake peter harrison, On 8/22/2010 6:24 AM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001