Re: [Roadsters] tonneau cover with rollbar

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, ljordan704@netscape.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] tonneau cover with rollbar
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 19:08:30 -0500
  Linda,

Looks great! I have an old tonneau cover that has a tear in it for my
67.5. It doesn't have headrests, but I still need to modify it to fit my
roll bar. What is the coating on your roll bar? Mine is scuffed up from
being hit by the top frame when it is being put up and down. I was
thinking of putting padding or at least a wrap on the roll bar, but
haven't gotten round to doing it yet.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake ljordan704@netscape.net, On 8/22/2010 1:41 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001