[Roadsters] "Mailing List Removal"

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
From: Gary Callahan <gcallahan@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 09:04:04 -0700 (PDT)
"Mailing list removal confirmation notice for mailing list
Datsun-roadsters

We have received a request for the removal of your email address..."

This is the second time I have received an e-mail, with the above text, from
the list, to attempt to confirm my list removal request.  What is going on
here?  I DO NOT want to be removed from the list, I DO enjoy reading all the
e-mails from other Datsun Roadster owners, even the nasty ones.  Please fix
this problem!

Gary Callahan
Beaverton, Oregon

1968 Datsun 1600 "Fairlady" Roadster