[Roadsters] Ebbro diecast datsun roadster cars (2) and new datsun

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Ebbro diecast datsun roadster cars (2) and new datsun
From: Mtbdavid2@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 07:52:48 EDT
Hi,
  I thought I would offer up for sale to the list the following three
items before using Craigslist and ebay.

EBBRO 1/43 DIECAST  DATSUN SCCA RACER #33 Bob Sharp, Red, LHD
EBBRO 1/43 DIECAST  DATSUN RED Street Car RHD
Datsun garage poster with all roadsters and all different  year datsuns
(new I believe) still boxed

I can send pics if anyone is interested and I still need  to figure out
what a fair price is.  If someone wants all three items I  will make a better
deal.

David
510-552-0529
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net