Re: [Roadsters] Electric fuel pump '68 spl311 1600

To: Gordon Glasgow <gsglasgow@comcast.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Electric fuel pump '68 spl311 1600
From: RWM <RWM@RWMann.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 11:56:20 -0400
SBC seems to be the consensus.

Thanks, Gordon, Dave, and all who replied.

- Bob

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >>  Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive