[Roadsters] BRE anybody?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] BRE anybody?
From: "Ken & Tammy Williams" <wilhouse@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 17:03:04 -0600
Hey listers,
I just realized this wasn't sent out to the general roadster group.

Bob Dicke of the greater Madison, WI area is currently the owner of one of
"THE" original BRE roadsters.  But, not for long.  Bob has very graciously
offered us a chance to see her before she moves away.  So, if you are near the
Southern Wisconsin area on Saturday (12/4) and would like to see a piece of
Datsun history, join us at 1:00pm.
ken

Here are the directions from Bob;

The address is 5890 Hwy A in Oregon township.  Take I90N to Stoughton exit, go
West through Stoughton and take Hwy 138 W to Oregon, at 1st stop light at Kwik
Trip, turn Left South to the second crossing of Hwy A, go West on A several
miles, A makes a quick right then left as it intersects Tipperary Rd, after
the quick left my driveway is the first on the right, if you pass a cemetery
you went too far.
Lets get together about at 1:00.  If there are others that would like to join
us, let them know.

Bob
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html