Re: [Roadsters] Solex Engine and Trans for sale

To: Dewey Hahlbohm <hahlbohmd@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Solex Engine and Trans for sale
From: Jim Gammon <gtpjimgammon@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 16:20:45 -0800 (PST)
I'm in Manasquan, New Jersey, down the shore, as we say, Bruce Sringstein,
Jack Nicholson, Bob Jovi and all that. No, we don't talk funny. The people on
that TV show do talk funny because they are all from New York City.

I was expecting offers. I thought I had suggested that, but perhaps I wasn't
direct.

I'm accepting offers.

I was hoping for a trade for a Ferarri, but I believe the package of an
intact 2k engine (but needing rebuild) and working tranny ought to be about
$700, but add in the carbs, a full setup with the linkage and B cam, and I was
thinking $1800 would not be unreasonable.

But I'll take more... or less <grin>

However, I will be out of town this week, so if people would like to make
offers, I'll tally them up next Sunday.

Jim