[Roadsters] Parts for sale in Nor Cal

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Parts for sale in Nor Cal
From: s obrien <obiewan68@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 10:18:54 -0800 (PST)
I'm needing to part with my Datsuns and the associated parts I have
accumulated.  I have the following available:  Considering almost all offers
as I need to make this stuff go away.

'66 engine complete 5 bearing main on an engine stand - $350
Windsheild and frame no cracks or chips '66 - $250
misc. interior trim '66 - offer
Empi split rims good set of 4 with 2 others that are so so - petal style -
$350 for all
jack w/ base - offer
wiring harness '66 - offer
fuel bulb (glass) '66 - offer
extra valve covers '66 - offer
rolling frame w/ F/R brakes ans suspension '66 - $200
rear 1/2 of body with trunk lid '66 - (was going to be trailer project) - free
with frame or $50
Reopholstered seats and head rest and door panels - tuck and roll pattern and
not stock flat stitched.  new never used/installed.  Door panels are for the
'66 - seats/headrests - $250 ea. door panels $75 ea.
dash face with gauges and center console '66
toneau cover '66  - no rip or tears - offer
tail light lenses, bezzles, lights and gaskets dark lenses and lighter lenses
- offer
rear bumper '66 one small dent - offer
A couple of 1600 engine blocks - free
misc. other parts just ask - offer
and last but not least...
'69 SRL with Panasports and brand new Kuhmo tires with about 1 mile on them
literaly.  A good clean California car.  $7000./OBO of course

This stuff is located in Northern California - Sonoma basically.  Feel free to
drop me an email if you have any interest or questions and we can exchange
numbers if theere is further interest.  Thanks.

Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive