Re: [Roadsters] [SPAM] RE: HIJACKED! (sry) early 67 roadster and

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] [SPAM] RE: HIJACKED! (sry) early 67 roadster and
From: "Dave" <dave@ranteer.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 09:30:35 -0600
o;?I have to add b Ibm not a cowboys fan.  at the beginning of last season
there were many who said this would be the first time a team would play the
super bowl in their own stadium.  I laughed then and Ibm laughing now.

this is probably the longest coldest spell in history in Dallas.  I guess its
in honor of the super bowl, although it is supposed to be in the 50s this
weekend.