[Roadsters] Rolling Frame Available In San Diego

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Rolling Frame Available In San Diego
From: stl@adnc.com
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:05:46 -0800
The rolling frame that I was planning to use for the restoration of my
'69 2000 needs a new home and I regrettably need to let it go.

It is a bare frame with wheels and tires. It is ready to roll, be
towed, or trailered.

Unfortunately I am unable to store it any longer, and would like to
give it to a Roadster owner/driver/restorer.

Scrapping it appears to be the only alternative, so I hope to hear
from someone in the Roadster community who can use it.

Steve
San Diego

Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html