[Roadsters] Roadster breathes again

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Roadster breathes again
From: Peter Jones <dato1500@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 17:14:36 +0800
Hello all,

I have almost completed my build on my 1968 highscreen which has taken over 3
1/2 years and the replacement motor has been tuned for the running in stage.
It has produced 206hp at the wheels running 14psi of boost and 5500rpm. Just a
little different from the original U20 which was beyond repair when I picked
up the car. Got to love the CA18DET for the power at low cost. The whole motor
and computer package cost less than a new head and timing gear for the U20.
Bring on the full tune of 18psi and 7500rpm which should push the car to about
280hp+ at the wheels............Might need to upgrade the diff by then.

awaitng the first drive tomorrow.

Pete.
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html