[Roadsters] Solvang Datsun Roadster Classic Update!!!

To: Datsun Roadster Mail <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Solvang Datsun Roadster Classic Update!!!
From: Jeff Torres <jeffzster@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 17:50:24 -0800 (PST)
Ok everyone..just updated the website once again for this years show.
Registrations are trickling in as usual for this time of year, but I do
appreciate those of you who have gotten them in early! It helps with the
whole "putting on the show" aspect, but on to other things!

We are still looking for donations for this years show and dinner raffle. I
have had a few who don't care for the raffle after the show, but the
overwhelming majority of those attending really enjoy it! Especially if you
were the happy recipient of restored carbs by Keith's Roadster Ranch or Z
Therapy, or maybe you won a fantastic set of restored Roadster Gauges donated
by Pete Framptom! Awesome! Last year was a net book too! So...this year i am
again looking for "oh wow" donations..dare I say we reach for the stars on
this one? Solexes? Everwings? Would that be cool? Really..anything "oh wow"
would be great! Of course I can't imagine anyone just giving that kinda swag
away, so get a hold of me if you would be interested in giving the show the
"deal of the century...Really folks anything helps and is most graciously
appreciated!

As a reminder we have a facebook page that is updated regularly and is a good
place for the most current info! You can find the link on the web site!

KEEP THOSE REGGIES COMING!!!!

Until Next time!

Thanks!

Jeff T.