[Roadsters] Datsun Driving Canby Fun 2011 Registration NOW OPEN

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Datsun Driving Canby Fun 2011 Registration NOW OPEN
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 20:54:24 -0800
Event is in Canby, Oregon.

Pete

From: bluebirds-request@bluebirds.datsun510.com
[mailto:bluebirds-request@bluebirds.datsun510.com] On Behalf Of
julie@510coop.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 8:16 PM
To: bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com

Ok, it's all there on the website: http://www.datsunsnw.org

One form for registering your Datsun or Nissan vehicle and another for just
buying stuff or registering for a swap meet/vendor site or camping etc.

If ya break the form, reply to this email to let me know.

If ya want to get off this mailing list, reply to this email to let me know.

Any other questions, reply to this email to let me know.

See ya at Canby in 101 days!

Julie
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html