[Roadsters] Fw: RE: Japan Disaster.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Fw: RE: Japan Disaster.
From: Herb Petty <haabu@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 11:20:58 -0700 (PDT)

Many of you have inquired about our Roadster friends in Japan.       Thank you
all.

I talked on my cell phone, last evening to Masaki Nakano, who along with many
of our Roadster friends, lives in Nagoya.    He lives around 6hrs So / West of
Tokyo.  He stated that Nagoya shook quite a bit, but every one is fine. The
damage was Tokyo, Yokohama, & north. The further north , the more damage.
Roads are buckled, power is off line, which includes all trains.
Things are pretty much of a stand still at this time.
Most of these things can be viewed on our T.V.
Now, there's a big concern about the nuclear reactors
at several power plants also.
I guess we'll have to wait & see.      I told Masaki to pass the word around.
that we all send our best & were thinking about them.

Take care,
Herb.

Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html