[Roadsters] Our Friends in Japan Need Our Help

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Our Friends in Japan Need Our Help
From: Scott Sheeler <poontang188@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 19:22:36 -0400
Many members of this List have contacted Herb Petty and me regarding what we
can do for our friends in Japan and how are they.  Here is what we think all
the "Listers" should do.

Say a prayer to whatever God you believe in to help these people and their
Country through this terrible natural disaster.
Say another prayer for the health and well-being of all the thousands of
rescuers and aid workers searching the rubble for victims.
Call the American Red Cross or click this link www.redcross.org  and make a
donation to provide aid in their time of need.

The Japanese face many challenges in the coming months so let's help in the
best way possible through the American Red Cross.

Thanks.

Scott Sheeler
http://thedatsunroadsterbook.com/
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net