[Roadsters] MidOhio Vintage GP

To: "'datsun-roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] MidOhio Vintage GP
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 10:48:21 -0400
  Never too early to make plans.  The MidOhio Vintage GP will be June 24 -
26th this summer.  Not sure if I'll be a spectator or a crew member this
summer, but Saturday evening will be a roadster gathering at my place.
Last summer we had a nice crowd, including a Silva!  My place is only about
20 minutes south of the track and if anyone is looking for overnight
accommodations, check out the Rose Heart Inn B&B in Mount Gilead.  They are
only 5 minutes from my place and some of the Dairyland Datsun folks stayed
there last summer.  Nice old house and great hosts.

  Any questions, shoot me a line and I'll do my best to answer.  Any ticket
or track questions can probably be answered at MidOhio.com.

Paul

Ohio
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html