[Roadsters] KA24DE Conversion and body removal tips.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] KA24DE Conversion and body removal tips.
From: Marty Escarcega <escarcega@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 12:33:46 -0700
I decided to go with a KA24DE conversion. I have google searched a few, just
wondering if any of you have done it or have any more links. (I did check the
SPL311.org site too)

Also, any tips on removing the body from the frame? What needs to come off,
what needs to stay and where the body mounting points are.

I live in Mesa, AZ. I will have some engine parts and the original transmission
available out of our car in the not too distant future.

Thanks
Marty
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html