[Roadsters] oil pressure line

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] oil pressure line
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 19:46:34 -0400 (EDT)
I am going to pull the engine on my 70 2000 to do the clutch. I have a
feeling that the rubber oil pressure line from the block to the hard
line will not survive being removed.

Didn't I read some where that somenoe on this list was rebuilding this
line? If so, can either that person conact me off list please or can
someone else forward me this person's info.

If I am mistaken, where can get this line rebuilt? I don't mind sending
it out but would like to do it local if someone can tell me what type of
business might be able to help me.

Thanks,

and I revert back to my not so old original signature after this
inquiry:

PEACE :-)

Tim
Cluelss but always learning!!

70 1600 (BACK ON THE ROAD!!! WOOHOO)
70 2000 (runs good but needs a new clutch)
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive