[Roadsters] Looking for a Roadster

To: Datsun Roadster Mail <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Looking for a Roadster
From: Jeff Torres <jeffzster@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 22:12:22 -0700 (PDT)
Everyone,

With Solvang finally over, it is time for some well deserved rest....Believe
me I love putting the show together, but for the last month..it was every
night, with something to do, someone to call, worry about this and worry about
that..the end result? Another great show(IMHO)..Thank you all so much for help
in making the show a success!

 Well part of the show "crew" for the last few years has been my parents.
After the show I gave my dad the keys to my Roadster and he and my mom went
for a drive in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley. Needless to say, they are
hooked and want to buy their first Roadster. Quite a feat if you consider my
Dad's background in American Muscle Cars and also the fact that he has a 43
Ford coupe in his garage right in the middle of a restoration.

Sooo, they asked me..you anyone who wants to sell a Roadster? I said I don't
know...I'll check...So here I am checking. Anyone got a Roadster they want to
sell or know someone who has one? I am not looking for a spot on perfect
Roadster. Maybe a fair to average car that needs a little of this and a little
of that...A late model 1600 or Late 2000 would do...a fair to great buy
wouldn't hurt either!! It would be nice if the car could be in a "safe"
ruunning condition as well...Please let me know..I would love to see my
parents join all of us in what we all know is a great time!

Thanks!
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00