[Roadsters] OT- Datsun Z car bodied go-kart

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] OT- Datsun Z car bodied go-kart
From: chalsted@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 20:09:22 +0000 (UTC)
I've run across someone in my area who has a 3.5hp go kart with a Z car
body...red car on black frame. fibreglass body, not plastic- kid sits in a hole
in the roof with a seat, probably around 5' long. has decals for the headlights
and grille, etc. evidently there's one in the Datsun Heritage Museum although I
haven't seen a pic- anyone have any idea what one of these is worth? I figure
there can't be a lot of them around...would be a cool piece to bring up to the
Nissan-Datsun meet at the Glen in September. don't want to spend too much for
it if I'm considering buying it and figure maybe someone on the list here has
an idea of the value. I haven't seen it in person yet.
Thanks in advance,
Craig

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html