Re: [Roadsters] It was a great day!

To: "'Tim'" <tputland@charter.net>, "'datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] It was a great day!
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:23:53 -0400
  Great photos!  Kind of reminds me of the old OROC days here in Ohio, but
that crowd didn't like to drive much.  Those photos of roadsters on that
winding road are fantastic.  One of these years I'd like to hop on Route 23
just south of Columbus, Ohio, and follow it all the way down to Road Atlanta
for the Mitty.  Might take a few days, but the drive sure would be fun.
Should be lots of 'mom & pop' restaurants along the way to sample too.

Paul
Ohio