Re: [Roadsters] KA missing?

To: Paul <9laser3@bright.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] KA missing?
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 07:52:08 -0700
Electric contact clean AR auto parts stor or Radio Shack. Best to take the
terminals out of theconnector to clean but unless you have practiced you will
probably break one, so good to have extra terminals on hand.
Www.vintageconnections.com has the terminals and a removal tool...I used a
super tiny screwdriver. Also a dremel to polish then dialectic grease.
Try the spray first, front and back with neg battery cable off.

Linda

Sent from my iPod