Re: [Roadsters] Fun Run jan 29 Woodland Hills SuperCarSunday meet

To: Keith Downing <keithddowning@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Fun Run jan 29 Woodland Hills SuperCarSunday meet
From: ljordan704 <ljordan704@netscape.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 13:14:27 -0800
Keith,
Uh Jan 29, 2012 . Hang out at the meet 7-10. Or arrive in time for the run
which starts at 10A.
General route will be Topanga->Mulholland -> passing Rock Store, (smile!)PCH->
Neptune's Net, lunch and disperse, for those short on time.
Run, part 2 to be determined.
I'll be taking pics , you'll get your pic taken by RockStorePhotos anyway and
a good time will be had by all.
We'll try to get a count and post for those considering coming out.
Wives, girlfriends, boyfriends,kids, dogs welcome.
No racing, burnouts at the meet site.
I will not be leading so no worries on that! I do want to get shots of
everyone's car though. Supposed to be 70, perfect and the scenery is great
right now.
See you there.
Linda
Sent from my iPod