[Roadsters] Early 67 1600 Sheetmetal

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Early 67 1600 Sheetmetal
From: Roy Haslett <hrhaslett@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:29:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,

I have a fairly complete Left Front Fender including the
headlight and parking light assemblies (no chrome trim). No body trim or
emblem.  It is straight and nearly rust free.
Also a pair of doors that are
rough but include some trim, handles, glass, wing assemblies, hinges.  I am
selling all as is, not stripping off parts.
I think the fender is worth about
$400.  Not sure about the doors....make an offer if you'd like.  These are in
Southern California if you want to pick them up or I could put on a Greyhound
Bus to you.  I have some pictures I can send to you if interested, just send
me an email.
Thanks,
Roy Haslett
SPL311-07654