Re: [Roadsters] Did I get unsubscribed??

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 11:32:32 -0600
On a side note the Team.Net archives are working again.  It will be a while
before I get all the missing mail for all the lists in place, but new
messages
are being archived.  And if you happen to use the archives feel free to
click
on some of the Google ads.  It won't cost you a cent, but every click
does put
a few pennies in the Team.Net coffers to help cover the costs.

mjb.