Re: [Roadsters] roadster clock

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] roadster clock
From: "robert k. smith" <rksmith46@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 18:05:26 -0400
hi all, ive taken those clocks apart, and they are mechanical, except

for the elec. mtr. that turns the gears. ive seen the hair spring,( that

goes back and forth) be twisted out of place. also, some times the whole

gear set needs to be lubed.  and , somtimes the electric mtr.

doesnt run. if you are not that handy, you might take it to a watch

repair shop, if it just needs cleaning. if it needs a new elec. mtr.,

thats a problem, although not insurmountable. sounds like

this might be a nich(small business) for DATSUN PARTS GUY !!

 just some thoughts,     bob, ohio

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/rksmith46@hotmail.com