Re: [Roadsters] Electric Fuel Pump

To: Mark Sedlack <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Electric Fuel Pump
From: Krismon Ongbongan <krismon@ongbongan.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 12:02:11 -0700
Cc: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Inertia fuel cutoff switches are nice to have too.. kind of like a GFCI
circuit in your bathroom power outlet that cuts off if it gets wet. This
kills the power to the fuel pump if it senses high G in a short burst (car
crash) - also has a reset switch. While the oil pressure safety switch can
save your motor if you have an oil pressure issue, this could save you from
a fiery death in case of a crash.

Kris.