Re: [Roadsters] braking

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] braking
From: Ron Hamilton <fj201@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 13:41:07 -0700
Remember;
The silicone fluid has an affinity for very small bubbles of air. When
you bleed the system, a slow careful pump will go far in not trapping
the bubbles. Also remember that silicone fluid will expand with heat and
if your brakes are dragging too much they will lock up. I know that for
a fact!
Also the silicone fluid is compressible (strange) and will give a
different feel until you get used to it. This is my experience only and
others may have different results.

Ron Hamilton