[Roadsters] The Datsun Roadster Book and Owner's Manual Christmas Sale

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] The Datsun Roadster Book and Owner's Manual Christmas Sale
From: Scott Sheeler <poontang188@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 18:58:20 -0500 FILETIME=[0FCE4770:01CEE4BA]
Looking for a gift for that special "roadster someone"?  Want to just
add an
extra copy to your library since the first one is out in the
garage and in
the tool box?  Want to treat yourself (or drop a hint so
someone treats YOU)?

>From November 20 through December 1 The
Datsun Roadster Book will be sale for
15% off.  All three books
including media mail shipping and USPS tracking
will be $105.88 - a
savings of $19.00.

>From November 20 through December 1 all of
our Owner's manuals will be
reduced $4.00 each.  If you combine the
purchase of books and a manual you'll
get a $2.00 refund of your PayPal
since we save postage by putting the manual
in with the books.

By
 cutting the sale off at December 1 we can pretty much assure delivery
by
Christmas.  If you don't celebrate Christmas, buy one anyway.

Thanks in advance for all your support.

Scott and Pam Sheeler
http://thedatsunroadsterbook.com/