Re: [Roadsters] Los Angeles happenings?

To: "'Linda J'" <ljordan704@netscape.net>, "'Roadster List'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Los Angeles happenings?
From: "Pat Horne" <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 10:46:01 -0600
I don't think my previous email made it out, so here it is again.

Thanks to all for the suggestions, we will look into as many of these as we
can.

We leave for home Tuesday morning, early.

We weren't able to get to Avalon yesterday, the chance of rain put us off.
If we go it will probably be Monday.

We have to take each day at a time, my wife's health varies from day to day
and sometimes she just need to take it easy and rest.

Peace,
Pat