Re: [Roadsters] Roadster Air Conditioning

To: John F Sandhoff <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Roadster Air Conditioning
From: Krismon Ongbongan <krismon@ongbongan.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 15:04:17 -0700
Cc: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
First of many hot weeks in Las Vegas this week, and you guys all got me
thinking AC.. I just spent an hour online looking at different kits and
such. Then I realized I don't even have a working top for my car yet.
Priorities! That said, looks like nostalgic air makes kits for MGB and TR6,
I wonder if there is enough Datsun demand for them to make a kit for our
cars (and what the premium would be)?

Kris.