Re: [Roadsters] test

To: davesmbox@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] test
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 21:58:29 -0700
Some further information on the situation. Recently the person who held the
registration for team.net
passed away. What this may mean in the near future is that instead of going
through him I may end up
with direct access to the DNS files for team.net. That would allow me to make
changes in a much more
issues. Don't worry if you have no idea what it all means, suffice it to say it
should improve the
situation for those on AOL, hotmail and some others.

No estimated timetable, but I hope it happens pretty soon and some of this
stuff gets fixed. Then I
can ask the boss for a raise :-)

mjb.