Re: [Roadsters] what is this?

To: "O'Farrell, Fergus P \(AS\)" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>, "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] what is this?
From: Gary and Cindy Ault <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 20:50:16 -0800
Fergus,

Fenders look stock to me.  Pretty rare car -- not many imported to the US.
But, I'd need to know a lot more about it before I'd even consider spending
more than a few hundred on it.

Here in NW Indiana, we have a log on the fire, which is enjoyable as we await
the kid's arrival tomorrow.  Kids is probably a misnomer, since one is 46 and
the other is 36.  The oldest grandchild (a granddaughter) just finished her
first semester teaching Chemistry and Physics at West Lafayette (IN) High
School.  To our great pleasure, they all still like to spend Christmas at our
house, which is literally the only place they have ever spent Christmas.

That'll give the OT whiners something to shoot at me about.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, your family and your roadster.  And
to everyone else on the List.  May it be peaceful and pleasant.

Gary