[Roadsters] Retrosound audio for my '70

To: Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Retrosound audio for my '70
From: dana nojima <noji-1@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 12:03:17 -0800
I wanted to update the radio with something different than the JVC/CD player
that is currently in the car.  I previously enlarged the center console area to
accept the single DIN unit.  Not too bad, but far from good.  Crutchfield has a
unit by Retrosound that has a retro look with push button presets and looks
like it should fit in the original Toshiba spot. Hopefully this will give me
enough room to put back the heater defrost tubes.  This unit also has a USB
hookup so I can run my IPhone through the unit.

I didn't want to stick the radio in the glove compartment.

Has anybody put this in their car?

Thanks,

Dana

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_068ZUMAB/Retrosound-Zuma-Black.html?tp=5684