[Roadsters] 2015 Annual Mt. Shasta Datsun Roadster Meet news

To: "Datsun-roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] 2015 Annual Mt. Shasta Datsun Roadster Meet news
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 16:42:45 -0800
EXCITING NEWS: Mt Shasta City council has approved the 2015 meet for
Mt. Shasta Blvd again. A section of Mt Shasta Blvd will be closed to
through traffic and will be exclusively dedicated to the Mt. Shasta
Roadster show. The City of Mt. Shasta is very pleased to have the
Roadsters back and loved the event nothing but great comments by the
folks in town. The web site has been up for several months, we have
just been waiting for the approval to make the announcement. This
will be the 31st YEAR of the show and our third year on the city
streets. The dates for the show are July 16th, 17th and 18th. If you
have never been or it's been awhile since the last time you attended,
you might find it to be a great place to visit. In addition to the
show a number of fellow roadster enthusiasts put on some great events
surrounding the show, fun runs, poker runs, parts swaps, etc., so we
hope to see lots of fellow roadster nuts. Also please spread the word
that old Datsun's '73 and older non roadsters are welcome!

<http://mtshastaroadstermeet.311s.org/>http://mtshastaroadstermeet.311s.org/