[Roadsters] The Brocks in Dallas - June 27th

To: 510 List <bluebird510@googlegroups.com>, Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] The Brocks in Dallas - June 27th
From: Ronnie Day via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 13:48:56 -0500

--001a11408c7e014e6c051892e97e

I'm sure many on these lists get the BRE Newsletters, but for those who
don't the latest issue contains a blurb about them being in the Dallas area
for the Shelby Cobra Association of Texas events the weekend of June 27th.

I've been trading emails with Gayle and she said they'd love to see a bunch
of Datsun folks show up, too. Looks like there's a car show on Saturday (10
to 2) at the Legacy Bank (5000 Legacy Dr, Plano) and a dinner that night.
Details on both on the web and Facebook.

Other than knowing they're flying in on Friday afternoon and back out on
Sunday morning, Gayle doesn't yet have a firm schedule. She did say there
might be an informal gathering at a BBQ place Friday evening.

I'll post more info as I get it,
Ron

--001a11408c7e014e6c051892e97e

ers, but for those who don&#39;t the=C2=A0latest issue contains a blurb abo=
ut them being in the Dallas area for the Shelby Cobra Association of Texas =
e been trading emails with Gayle and she said they&#39;d love to see a bunc=
h of Datsun folks show up, too. Looks like there&#39;s a car show on Saturd=
ay (10 to 2) at the Legacy Bank (5000 Legacy Dr, Plano) and a dinner that n=
er than knowing they&#39;re flying in on Friday afternoon and back out on S=
unday morning, Gayle doesn&#39;t yet have a firm schedule. She did say=C2=
=A0there might be an informal gathering at a BBQ place Friday evening.</div=

--001a11408c7e014e6c051892e97e--

--===============4759502916704091568==