[Roadsters] Pics in posts

To: autox <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Pics in posts
From: Gary McCormick via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 22:22:32 -0700

  <head>

  </head>
        ability to post pics in messages to the Roadster list is news to
        me â?? have I just not been paying attention?<br>
            Roman, Times, serif">One c<font face="Times New Roman,
              Times, serif">aveat</font></font>, though -- big images
          push the <font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">message</font>
          size up to real big, real fast, slowing download<font
            face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"> speed<font face="Times
              New Roman, Times, serif">. I have an added complication
              (which I have to call <font face="Times New Roman, Times,
                serif">my service provider</font> about, I guessâ?¦)<font
                face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">:</font> Any
              message over ab<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">out
                1.<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">3 Mb in
                  size locks up my e-mail stream, preventing <font
                    face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">later</font>
                  messages from loading, and I have to go through some
                  filter gyrations to eliminate <font face="Times New
                    Roman, Times, serif">the offendin<font face="Times
                      New Roman, Times, serif">g message and unblock the
                      pipeline<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">.<br>
                          this high-tech stuff is a m<font face="Times
                            New Roman, Times, serif">ixed blessing, at
                            best, sometimes.<br>
                              McCormick<br>
                                Jose, C<font face="Times New Roman,
                                  Times, serif">A</font><br>
                                  serif">â??70 2000 SRL311-13291</font><br>

--===============8523160359756625293==