Re: [Roadsters] David & Dawn in MI?

To: Paul Kort <paulsdatsunstuff@gmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] David & Dawn in MI?
From: Chris Coker via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 21:03:54 -0400
That would be Dave and Dawn Pesky if I remember right. They live about 30 min
north of me. First crossed paths with him about 11 years ago right in the
middle of Woodward during the Dream Cruise. Everyone thought we were cruising
together cause we were both in Roadsters. Nice guy and I think he has quite the
collection.
Chris Coker