Re: [Roadsters] 1969 (?) Roadster on Craig’s List in Grand Prairie, TX

To: Gary McCormick <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 1969 (?) Roadster on Craig’s List in Grand Prairie, TX
From: Paul Courson via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 16:04:57 -0500
Cc: Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Gary, as I mentioned before, thanks for re-posting these listings to
this national Roadster email reflector. It's nice to keep tabs on the
market around the country, even if I'm long past buying one myself.
(current one bought in '84, first one bought in '76, blah-blah-blah)

Curious to see a possible year discrepancy to the old side.  I think
all the mismatched ones I've ever seen were manufactured a year before
the title/sale.  Not that it matters to this group, since we know the
secret paleontology for an accurate year.

This gives me a chance to wish you and everyone on here the best for 2019.

Regards

Paul