[Roadsters] 66 shifter boots

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] 66 shifter boots
From: Home Email via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 18:41:30 -0700
Hello all. Our 1966 1600 is my wifeâ??s daily driver. Iâ??ve been through the
car mechanically, and its very reliable, but we have one niggling issue
thatâ??s driving us crazy. We keep having to replace the rubber shifter boots
as they keep splitting open. Iâ??ve replaced at least five of them in the last
three years. Now I buy them three st a time. Are we the only ones struggling
with this? They are not getting oil soaked or sitting out in the sun.
Suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks,
Allen

Sent from my iPhone