[Roadsters] Thinning the herd

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Thinning the herd
From: J Sandhoff via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 22:02:27 -0700
I need to clear the driveway so I'm contemplating selling a Roadster.
I'll try to be brief - contact me if you have any interest!

One car is my 68 1600 - my first one. Complete but needs complete
restoration. "Ran great when parked" but stopped using it 20 years ago
when I suspected the transmission countershaft was going. Clean
paperwork.

Another I bought for parts, a 68 2000 (titled 69) but the car was too
unique to take apart. Paperwork is totally messed up, no longer in DMV
(ask me offline). Built in a 'street racer' style - fat fenders front
and rear, vintage Appliance WireMag rims, factory solex setup with
early air cleaner (also have velocity stacks), 7 qt oil pan. Had it
running a couple of years ago.

Write and I'll bog you down with details! My numbers aren't as crazy
as what's been on craigslist lately and I am motivated until the first
one sells (also have an early mustang). Located east of Sacramento,
CA.

Sorry for the length of the post...

-- John
    John F Sandhoff   jsandhoff@gmail.com   Sacramento(ish), CA